Wednesday 4 November 2009

Electric Shock Treatment 1

Submitted by 433rpm:

A friend of mine gave me a whole bunch of magazines, for which I thank him a lot. All of them are big! This one took me two hours to scan, and its one of the smaller. Not all of these magazines are music related, but also art, so I must see which ones I do. But this one is about music: electronic, avant-garde, experimental, hardbeat and industrial and has pieces/interviews on/with Robert Anton Wilson, Controlled Bleeding, Nocturnal Emissions, Insane Music, The use and abuse of fascist imagery in industrial music, 'over 100 reviews and more! From Front 242 to Philip Glass' and lots of magazine reviews. Published by Brian Duguid. This is from summer 1991.

download

1 comment:

  1. Please keep on with E.S.T. magazine!
    It's a great magazine :)

    Kisses,
    Margot

    ReplyDelete