Wednesday 17 March 2010

Zamizdat Trade Journal 1


Submitted by 433rpm:

This is the first issue from Zamizdat Trade Journal, a magazine which varied in size over the years, published by Joel Haertling of Architects Office. Some were on paper, some took life as compilation cassettes. I was searching for them, and could only find issue 6 online, but not number 4 which seems to have quite well-known names, as Nurse With Wound and The Legendary Pink Dots. I don't have these myself, but I have various issues of the paper magazine, and I'll start with this number one, which is basically a lot of fine print on The Legendary Pink Dots, Architects Office, Nurse With Wound, Stan Brakhage and a piece on the cassette scene in the USA. In English. Published August 1984.

download

No comments:

Post a Comment